Saturday 21 June 2008

Ooops

Wow, almost forgot about my blog! See this is why I'm bad at Myspace and the like, because I forget to check, and end up not logging on for days/weeks/months at a time.

So, an update on everything then really.

Life: life is good right now. As I said in my last post, my exams are now over and I'm taking the time off to enjoy myself. My prom was last night; I'll put some pictures up soon! I had a great night and everyone looked lovely.

My parents have gone on a weekend break with my little brother, leaving me and my older brother here. That means late night filmathons, eating too many sweets and no internet curfew! Yay!

Writing: Blimey, where do I start?

37,464 words written for SoCNoC and StringMo. Only... 12,500 odd left to go. Wooo!

And as well as that, I've had several plot bunnies hit me at once for different stories. Two posts ago I spoke of my idea for the paranormal romance. Several posts below that I mentioned the idea of 'Syringe Fuelled Adrenaline.' Since then, both of these ideas have been forming nicely in my head, along with two old ideas that have risen from their early graves to come back to haunt me. Both are fantasy, and both are demanding attention. However, I am determined to finish my June idea first, before I go crazy and start four more new stories.

Hope any body else reading is having a good time this June!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

such dedication to the first story! I'm proud of you for that -- me? I'm like as not to get distracted by something shiny and then never come back