Friday 13 June 2008

No more exams = freedom!

I had my final exam today, woo. I'm free of the damn things until November! :D

Which means I now have 12 weeks of total freedom, to do whatever I like. Naturally, I've celebrated this fact by... writing, lol.

25,561/50,000

I am over half way for this month! Whoa, when did that happen? I'm ahead of schedule, which is ace, and I've had a great time in the last couple of days. (Concerts mainly; been to two in the last week)

So, after this weekend, where I'm packed full (Race for life, work and a meet up) I plan to relax, and start to organise myself slightly. Tidy my room, wipe my computer, organise my stories, that kind of thing. For the next week, I'm taking it easy. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! No more exams!

J.C. Hart said...

yay well done on getting the exams out and the way and still managing to be halfway through the 50K goal! Hope you enjoy your weekend.