Tuesday 3 June 2008

English Exams, Rock Band and Too Many Sweets

My English exam was okay. The first section was harder than the second section. I can't wait for the second paper on Thursday; I know one of the questions is creative writing :D I'll have to be careful not to get too absorbed in the one question and forget to answer the other, haha.

Four exams left to go before the extended summer. In said extended summer, I've promised to meet at least a dozen mates, go to the summer solstice, go to Alton Towers, go to the Prom, have several 'film-a-thons' with my cousin, and extend my hours at Pizza Hut. And I still plan to write. Whoa.

Yeah, prom coming up in three weeks. 20th of June. I'm actually looking forward to it, which is a surprise considering I am so totally not a fancy dress person. I don't do dresses; I don't do girlie. But all the same; I can't wait.

Eaten far too many sweets today, and played far too much Rock Band. That game is very, very addictive. I managed to complete the drums for Iron Maiden's 'Run To The Hills', so I'm very proud of myself. And talking of music...

I booked tickets to see Pendulum in November when they come to town. I've got Bon Jovi in a week. I missed the boat on Zebrahead though; they've now sold out. Going to see R.E.M. and the Editors in August. Life is good when it comes to live music :D

Me + music = bliss. The only thing that comes close is curling up with a really good film; which usually has to have an awesome soundtrack :D

SoCNoC/StringMo: 8,775/50,000 words. I may put an excerpt up here soon, if I feel like it. Though why I wouldn't I don't know. I put excerpts up on the JanNo and SW boards :p

No comments: