Wednesday 21 May 2008

So, I've got RS, English Lit and BCS out of the way now. I only have German, English, Psychics and Drama left to do. :)

Life's been good recently; I walked home from school today, which was nice considering it's about 4 miles away. It's been good weather and I was in good company; even if we did get sort of lost.

Right, down to the important bit: I've signed up for SoCnoC. For anyone reading who doesn't know what that is, it's a NaNoWriMo style event, except it's held in June. I've also signed up to StringMo on SW: both with goals of 50k.

50,000 words in any month is hard; June is almost insane for me. But I'm determined to do it :D

I'm going to work on a fantasy idea I've had brewing in my head for a couple of months. Syringe Fuelled Adrenaline is probably going to be my NaNo project in November, but that may change, knowing how quickly I get distracted by new ideas.

More details on the fantasy idea as they come but for now, I've just decided that I'll update my blog regularly with ideas, snippets and character bios :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh! I found the blog! Hi! *waves*

I literally could not read the post prior to this one because it's too much like the mess in my head - and hearing about your mess in your head makes my head messier and -- arrgh! --couldn't take it. Sorry.

Hope said...

Haha, heya! :D

I know how you feel about the mess in your head very well ¬¬

Bring on June!