Monday 28 April 2008

So, tomorrow's the last day of April, and where did the month go?

I wrote 15,000 words for the April Fools competition. I'm proud of that achievement, but it's been a push for those words at times. I needed a serious project up again, just like in January where I wrote 60,000 words in 28 days. *whoa*

So a few weeks ago I started this prompt story thing with my dear friend Vicky; and I've been hooked since. The idea is that I pick a random prompt off a website and write a short 100 odd word story section from it. It's been great fun, and once I've finished using all the prompts I'm tempted to take the small ramblings and make it a fully fledged story.

And at the end of the month, of course, it's come down to me sitting here, at my computer, reviewing my life. Damn that's a dangerous thing to be doing. Well, life is good at any rate :)

Bring on May, and study leave!

No comments: